Friday, July 25, 2014

Sunday Morning Quilts LOVE



I was tickled to find these little zip bags at the Quilt Odyssey quilt show today in Hershey, PA.  

These two quilts were featured in the book Sunday Morning Quilts, the book that forever changed my approach to quilting exactly two years ago when I purchased it at the same show.


As a result of reading the book, I fell in love with the fresh, modern approach to quilting and fabric stewardship embraced by Amanda Jean Nyberg and Cheryl Arkison, I started using clearer, brighter colors in my quilting, and I was introduced to the amazing online community of quilters.

THANK YOU Amanda Jean and Cheryl for impacting my quilting world!!



2 comments:

  1. Well thank you for such a kind blog post and shout out! So very glad to hear that you like the book and that it has energized your quilting. Hurray!!! Have fun using your scraps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too awesome! Like Amanda Jean said, I'm so glad you've found the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete