Saturday, May 9, 2015

Modern Building Blocks, Blocks #10, 11, and 12








I love the mindlessness of this project....  I normally stall out on a quilt because I second guess just about everything - the pattern, the fabrics, the colors, the shade of Kona, should I have used Kona Solids vs. Bella Solids, the layout, the quilting design, and on and on it goes until I am almost debilitated.  But, this project has been liberating - everything has been decided for me, and all I need to do is follow the directions, in the order recommended (even though I do plan to make a few minor changes on several of the blocks).  

Maybe that's how I should live my life vs trying to figure everything out???

And, it makes me wonder if I would have been just as happy being a factory worker??!!
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment