Thursday, May 28, 2015

Winters Heritage House Quilt Display



It was fun to display a few of my quilts again at the Winters Heritage House quilt exhibit here in town again this year.  Last year my quilts were tied up for a trunk show I did for my guild, so it had been two years since I had any quilts in their exhibit.



Numbers 15 and 18 were my contributions.  :)







It never ceases to amaze me how much better a quilt looks after you've taken a break from being too hard on yourself re: your machine quilting abilities.

:)

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling - I love sharing my quilts at shows. They look so professional when they're hung like that. I LOVE your scrappy trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Scrappy Trip too - was going to take it out for a photo shoot this evening, but the weather didn't cooperate. Maybe next weekend!

    ReplyDelete