Saturday, January 25, 2014

Today's Fabric Finds



One of the gals from quilt guild brought a whole pile of vintage fabrics and supplies along to guild meeting today.  Apparently someone had passed these goodies on to her, and she was happy to share them with the group.  I was thrilled!  I couldn't believe my good fortune, especially since I've been wanting to add to my vintage fabric stash to make this fabulous "Green Tea and Sweet Beans" quilt by Australian quilter Jennifer Kingwell.


I love vintage fabrics.  And, this one even still had its "Newberrys" price tag on it!  Do you remember Newberrys?!  Such a fun memory of my childhood....


Then, I stopped in at Jo-Ann's for some thread on sale, and couldn't resist picking up a few more pieces of Denyse Schmidt's fabrics....


No comments:

Post a Comment